Sonovive - Overview
Quality of Ingredients9.7/10
Speed of Results8.9/10
Money Back Guarantee9.8/10
- There are hundreds and hundreds of Sonovive clients that have given the product a favorable review
- The components used in creating Sonovive are 100% organic, and there are no harmful substances that could cause negative side effects to your health.
- It is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility and follows strict guidelines (GMP).
- Science-backed product
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Improves hearing
- Supports blood flow
- Support brain function & communication
- Enhance brain function
- Reduces Inflammation in Eardrums
- Only available for purchase online
- Limited stock
- Results may vary
- Need more than 1 bottle to have long lasting results
- Fake bottles on Amazon
Hearing loss that occurs gradually as you age (presbycusis) is common. Almost half the people in the United States older than age 65 have some degree of hearing loss.
Hearing loss is defined as one of three types:
- Conductive (involves outer or middle ear)
- Sensorineural (involves inner ear)
- Mixed (combination of the two)
Aging and chronic exposure to loud noises both contribute to hearing loss. Other factors, such as excessive earwax, can temporarily reduce how well your ears conduct sounds.
You can’t reverse most types of hearing loss. However, you and your doctor or a hearing specialist can take steps to improve what you hear.
Signs and symptoms of hearing loss may include:
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Difficulty understanding words, especially against background noise or in a crowd
- Trouble hearing consonants
- Frequently asking others to speak more slowly, clearly and loudly
- Needing to turn up the volume of the television or radio
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoidance of some social settings
When To See a Doctor
If you have a sudden loss of hearing, particularly in one ear, seek immediate medical attention.
Talk to your doctor if difficulty hearing is interfering with your daily life. Age-related hearing loss occurs gradually, so you may not notice it at first.
What Is Sonovive?
SonoVive is created from natural plant extracts and naturally cures your hearing inability. It can work effectively on people of any age and can treat tinnitus too. The hearing capsules also enhance your brain functioning and protects your eyes from different infections and diseases. SonoVive supplement that supports your auditory system is scientifically proven to work with nootropic elements and hearing health ingredients.
If you know the human anatomy of the ear, it helps you understand how the SonoVive supplement works in your body. The first step in your hearing process is when the sound waves enter the ear through the ear canal. Then, the waves move towards the eardrum and create vibrations, which further vibrate the three bones in your middle ear, namely the malleus, incus, and stapes. The cochlea in your ear has tiny hairs which capture and interpret these vibrations, turning them into electrical signals.
Different sounds can cause different types and scales of vibrations. It leads to your brain processing various tones and intensities of sound. The human ear also includes an auditory nerve that carries these electrical signals to your brain, where they are interpreted as sound. This hearing process takes place almost instantaneously and involves a very complex process to actualize the hearing. Hearing loss conditions occur when any of the steps face hindrances due to various reasons.
How Does SonoVive Supplement Really Work?
Looking at the ingredients, SonoVive seems like more of a nootropic supplement than an ear health supplement. So how do SonoVive support hearing and ear health? What does SonoVive do to your ears and hearing?
- Support Blood Flow: If your ears aren’t getting the blood flow they need, then you’re lacking oxygen and nutrients for optimal ear health. Your ears need blood to function correctly. Poor diet and exercise habits, physical damage, and other issues can all impede blood flow to the ears, making it increasingly difficult to hear. SonoVive may be able to help.
- Support Healthy Inflammation: Physical injury to your ears can lead to high levels of inflammation, making it more difficult to hear and process sounds. Many of the ingredients in SonoVive are plant-based antioxidants designed to support healthy inflammation in various ways. When you have normal levels of inflammation, it creates an optimal environment for hearing and ear health.
- Support Brain Function & Communication: SonoVive has many nootropic ingredients, or brain boosters. These ingredients can support brain function and communication. The two amino acids in SonoVive, for example, can support the production of crucial neurotransmitters. Other ingredients are crucial for nerve function. Your inner ear uses nerves to transmit the vibrations of sound into electrical signals. If your nerves aren’t functioning correctly, then you’ll struggle to hear.
Scientific Evidence for SonoVive
The makers of SonoVive cite dozens of studies validating each of the ingredients in the formula. Although the formula as a whole has not completed clinical trials to verify it solves hearing problems, some of the ingredients within the formula have been linked to aural health. We’ll review some of that evidence below.
The largest ingredient in SonoVive is St. John’s wort. According to Kaiser Permanente, St. John’s wort was traditionally used to treat ear infections in Europe. Healers would mix garlic oil or St. John’s wort together to relieve pain caused by ear infections.There’s also evidence St. John’s wort has mild ototoxic effects, which means it could help with depression and anxiety. However, researchers have not yet published any studies examining St. John’s wort for its effects on hearing, ear health, or overall aural health.
The second largest ingredient in SonoVive is L-glutamine, a popular amino acid found in many supplements. In this 2014 study, researchers found glutamine was a major precursor for the synthesis of glutamate, which is a crucial neurotransmitter in the human cochlea. Your cochlea needs glutamate to function. The cochlea is the snail-shaped organ within your ear that transmits vibrations within the ear into electrical signals your brain can process. If you have cochlea damage, or if you aren’t getting enough amino acids like L-glutamine, then you could develop hearing problems.
Most of the other ingredients in SonoVive have been shown to impact cognition and brain health – not hearing. Bacopa monnieri, for example, was shown to improve memory in a group of medical students over a 6 week period, compared to a placebo. Ginkgo biloba is backed by similar evidence, with studies showing it can have a significant impact on overall cognition – which is one reason why it’s been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine.
One of the more unique ingredients in SonoVive is vinpocetine. Best-known for its nootropic (brain boosting) properties, vinpocetine could also help with hearing. In this study, for example, researchers found vinpocetine appears to have anti-inflammatory effects and vascular remodeling benefits, helping to support blood flow throughout the brain and body.
In fact, this 2021 study specifically found vinpocetine helped people with sensorineural hearing loss improve their hearing. In other words, vinpocetine can be more than just a nootropic agent: it could genuinely support hearing. However, participants in that study took 30mg of vinpocetine per day in 3 doses, which is much higher than the 2mg of vinpocetine in each serving of SonoVive.
Overall, SonoVive contains a collection of brain boosting ingredients that could impact cognition in some way. The unique formula can support inflammation and blood flow in and around your brain, which could have a positive impact on hearing and ear health. However, there’s no evidence SonoVive can cure hearing problems, reverse deafness, or repair physical damage to your ears.
Who Created SonoVive?
SonoVive was developed by a 65-year-old retired medical chemist named Sam Olsen. Sam spent 40 years working as a medical chemist before retiring. A medical chemist, also known as a pharmaceutical chemist, researches and creates chemical compounds for use in drugs. They develop new synthetic drug compounds, determine the value and effectiveness of these compounds, and help push the pharmaceutical industry forward.
According to the official SonoVive website, Sam used his medical chemistry experience to formulate the ideal hearing loss supplement. After testing the formula in partnership with his wife, Daisy, Sam knew he had something special – so he decided to share the supplement with the world.
Today, anyone can buy a 30-day supply of SonoVive online for $69 per bottle.
SonoVive Supplement Ingredients
The organic elements in the SonoVive ear health solution help keep your ears clean and your mind sharp. There is no downside or unintended consequence, and it has been shown effective in labs. Take a look at the ingredient list below:
- Huperzine A it’s a chemical that’s mined from Chinese moss. Diseases including Alzheimer’s, ear infections, depression, and the aches and pains of old age are all helped by this. To this end, it has been incorporated into the composition of SonoVive dietary supplements.
- Vinpocetine is a synthetic substance mimicking the periwinkle plant’s beneficial characteristics. It’s a nootropic, meaning it improves circulation throughout the body, not just the brain. One more way in which vinpocetine shines is in its ability to prevent damage to brain cells.
- St. John’s Wort can be used to treat a variety of mental health issues, including ADHD, panic attacks, and menopause. However, some people advocate for its usage in treating ear infections due to its nerve tonic properties.
- Bacopa Monnieri is sufficient for healthy brain function, it enhances memory, learning, and thought. Its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects make it useful for healing wounds. Alzheimer’s disease and high blood pressure are two more conditions that it is used to treat.
- Amino Acid Acetyl-L-Carnitine our body already has the building blocks for it. It aids in making sure the body works as it should, keeping you healthy and giving you the pep you need to go through the day.
- Ginkgo Biloba contains a wide range of activators, including flavonoids, bilobalide, terpenoids, and lactones. It’s used to treat abrupt hearing loss and is a potent antioxidant.
- Phosphatidylserine vitamins, micronutrients , and minerals that the body needs are abundant in it. Phosphatidylserine is an antioxidant that, when taken daily, can neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals on the body.
Is SonoVive Safe to Use?
According to the official website SonoVive, the supplement comprises only natural ingredients so it’s completely safe to use.
However, as with any other dietary supplement you purchase online, there are some general guidelines to follow:
- The supplement shouldn’t be consumed by children under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t take the supplement without proper consultation.
- Those having underlying health issues must not take the supplement without proper consultation either.
Otherwise, anyone above the age of 18 who is healthy can consume SonoVive supplement without fearing any severe side effects.
The supplement contains powerful ingredients that may make one feel a little jittery, but that’s nothing too concerned about. Overall, users don’t have to worry about any additives or harmful chemicals being present; the supplement is manufactured and bottled together under strict sterile authorities who ensure it is safe to consume.
SonoVive Benefits: What Are They?
SonoVive supplement helps improve brain function by using natural ingredients. It is one of the few supplements that have been created using high-grade ingredients from natural origins.
The ingredients used in the formulation of SonoVive have been grown without harsh chemicals. All the ingredients are sourced from local growers that let plants reach their full maturity without using chemicals.
Some of the benefits of using SonoVive are mentioned below:
Reduce Stress And Anxiety – Soonoive has St. John’s wort as one of the ingredients in its formulation. It is antioxidant in nature and could inhibit the uptake of GABA, dopamine, and other neurotransmitters, effectively relieving mild to moderate depression symptoms.
Enhance Brain Function – The ingredients used in the formation of SonoVive can help overcome poor cognitive function. SonoVive is one of the few supplements that help improve your hearing and cognitive health. All the ingredients used in the formulation of SonoVive are mixed together to improve the health of brain cells and enhance brain function. Some ingredients are rich in amino acids that help stabilize the levels of neurotransmitters.
Reduces Inflammation in Eardrums – SonoVive helps to reduce inflammation in the eardrums using the antioxidant nature of its ingredients. It is a very effective supplement that helps to overcome hearing problems. If you want to save your inner and middle ears, you should reduce your exposure to loud noises.
Improves Hearing Health – SonoVive helps to enhance your hearing ability by improving the health of inner ear hair cells. Your active hearing may get affected if sound waves do not reach the ear drums. SonoVive has several ingredients that help to improve blood flow which not only improves your hearing health but also enhances your mental health.
Apart from improving hearing health, SonoVive also provides other health benefits. It helps to improve blood circulation, which helps to reduce oxidative stress inside the brain.
Is Sonovive a Scam?
Absolutely not, Sonovive is not a scam pill. But fake sellers can still scam you if you don’t use the official website to buy Sonovive.
Never use Amazon or eBay to order Sonovive, all the bottles there are fake with completely different ingredients, and it can be dangerous for your health. The creator of the supplement informed us that they only sell Sonovive on their official website.
Is Sonovive right for me?
Many scientists believe that hearing loss happens when hair cells (little ear receptors that grab noises) start dying. However, experts have uncovered a new type of brain cells, responsible for receiving and processing these sounds, also called “the translators”. When these brain cells are weak, we start experiencing hearing loss problems. This could mean that our ear hair cells don’t really die. Instead, they lose the connection to the brain cells that are responsible for extracting the meaning out of the sounds we hear.
By addressing the root cause of hearing loss, SonoVive empowers and strengthens the link between hair cells and brain cells.
Is SonoVive safe? Does it have any side effects or does it interact with other medication?
SonoVive has been designed for all ages and medical conditions in order to naturally support your auditory system. SonoVive has high-quality natural ingredients, manufactured in an FDA-approved facility, under sterile, strict and precise standards. Each of the ingredients that goes into SonoVive is tested for purity and to ensure against toxins and contaminants.
As always, if you currently have a medical condition or you’re taking other prescription medication, we advise you to show a bottle of this supplement to your doctor before you take it, just to put your mind at ease.
Real Sonovive Customer Reviews
Sonovive reviews are very positive. SonoVive is composed of all-natural ingredients that are safe to take. There are no side effects or adverse reactions experienced when taking the supplement.
SonoVive Price (Special Offer)
At this moment you can order the original SonoVive supplement for 30% OFF. This is a limited-time offer and it won’t be available for long. Click here to check if the discount is still available.
How many bottles should I order to see the results?
Some patients may experience improvement faster, while others might take longer. Results might vary from individual to individual. Just to have an idea, tests have indicated that supplements take around 9-12 weeks to show results. However, this is not a rule, some people see results faster while others need more time. I recommend you get at least the 3 bottles package to test it properly.
What’s the best way to take SonoVive?
You should take one capsule, daily, 10-15 minutes before a meal or as directed by a health care professional.
Am I enrolled to a subscription?
You can rest assured that this is a one-time payment. There won’t be any recurring shipments or charges to your card. Should you wish to purchase more bottles later, you can do so by placing another order on their official website.
What if SonoVive doesn’t work for me? How do I get a refund?
The more results we see, the stronger we believe SonoVive has the power to completely regenerate and connect hair cells and brain cells. It’s true, though, that nothing works for 100% of the people who try it as each body works in its own way. That’s why every bottle of SonoVive comes with an ironclad 60-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, you can just return all purchased bottles to the address below and upon their arrival, they will issue a full refund. No questions asked. Use this link to get your refund started: Refunds
19655 E 35th Dr #100, Aurora, CO 80011, USA.
How will SonoVive be shipped to me and how quickly?
Your order will be shipped the next business day after your confirmation. Your shipment should arrive within 5-7 business days if you are based in the US, or 10-15 business days if you are outside the US. Please allow some extra time for delays in shipping and customs clearance due to current events.
Is the product approved by FDA?
The FDA is not authorized to review any dietary supplements. SonoVive is made in a facility that is FDA accredited and tests the products regularly for safety and quality.
Do I have to take this product forever?
Certainly not. 1, 3 or 6 bottles, depending on the severity of your condition, are enough to see and enjoy results well into old age. Since we cannot estimate how affected your body is, we strongly recommend the 6 bottle package just to make sure you get the full benefits of our formula for as long as possible.
Can you buy SonoVive in stores or on other websites?
SonoVive has been so successful that many have tried to copy it and sell it on other websites. But please be advised as those websites might not be legit and the product you buy might not be the product you seek. SonoVive can be found only on the official website and it is not available for purchase anywhere else.
Based on the researches of the ingredients and from reviews and complaints reviews, the SonoVive is NOT a scam. It does help restore your hearing and prevents hearing loss. But the results may vary.
SonoVive stands out from the crowd since it is not chemically engineered like the other supplements on the market. Natural, non-toxic, and simple to take, SonoVive has it all. Its synergistic effects are good for people of various ages and health conditions, but especially for adults. Every capsule of SonoVive contains all of its beneficial ingredients, so taking it regularly can help you change your life. Once again, your hearing will be as good as new. A more youthful outlook is the result.
We strongly recommend you buy only from the official site and avoid retailers on Amazon because most of the bottles been sold there are fake, and you can get scammed.
The formula uses only pure, natural ingredients. No dangerous or illegal substances. Because the ingredients are natural and safe, you won’t have to put up with nasty side effects that affect your quality of life. Neither do you need to go through painful surgery. The product is also non-GMO and has been developed in an FDA certified facility.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some others that you need a detailed review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.